2014 was a very busy year for the San Antonio Bay Partnership. SABP had successful initiatives in habitat conservation, ecology education, and public access to our Bay. We are proud of the results that have been achieved with the help of our many partners and sponsors, and we would like to share some of these accomplishments with you.
In the 2014 Annual Review you fill find stories on:
- 2014 San Antonio Bay Day in Seadrift
- Planning for San Antonio Bay – identifying habitat conservation and public access opportunities
- Rookery Island Planning – developing updated management strategies for San Antonio Bay rookery islands
- Water for Wildlife – providing water for Whooping Cranes during times of drought
- Hands-on Education for students in the San Antonio Bay watershed
- Explore the Bay Paddling Series – find out how you can join SABP for outdoor fun and learn about the importance of our estuary
- POC Paddling Trail – learn more about recent efforts to expand and improve the trail
- Environmental Flows Study – looking for a sustainable way forward for the Guadalupe/San Antonio River watersheds
Click here to read the 2014 Annual Review
2015 Stakeholder Meeting
January 2015 marked five years since the organizational meetings that ultimately led to the formation of SABP. On April 21, 2015 SABP celebrated their organization’s accomplishments with presentations about on-going efforts to protect, restore, and enhance San Antonio Bay and a social hour at Moonshine Drinkery.